The Fall Festival at Haig-Brown House is now accepting applications from artists, craftspeople, designer/makers, and organizations to host a table or booth at the festival. The Festival is a curated, outdoor event with an aim to celebrate and strengthen the community of Campbell River and to showcase the abundance to goods that are produced locally.
Through a variety of activities, presentations and invited vendors, the festival features ways residents can live sustainably within the community and the environment and will feature local farmers, community groups, conservation efforts, locally produced specialty items, live music, a BBQ, fly-casting demonstrations and kids’ activities. The City’s Stewardship Awards will also be presented at the festival.
The festival is hosted by the Museum at Campbell River and will be held Sunday, Sept. 23 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Haig-Brown House, 2250 Campbell River Rd.
To apply, send an email request to the event organizer, Alison Liebel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-829-8425.
· Vendor space is 10’x10’ on the grounds of the Haig-Brown Property
· There is no cost to vendors
· All work for sale must be original, handmade and the artist is asked be in attendance to sell their items
· The organizer will assign vendor space at their discretion and reserves the right to alter the layout
· Vendors are responsible for supplying their own table, chairs and cover
· Electricity is not provided