Job Posting – Receptionist
Wei Wai Kum First Nation is accepting applications for the position of a Receptionist.
Duties: The Receptionist is stationed at the front desk to answer a multi-line phone, greet walk-ins, and direct any visitors to the appropriate department within the administrative building. Additional may include: assist/develop newsletters, arrange delivery of newsletters, and assist staff member with photocopying, etc.
Qualifications: This position requires:
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented with accurate date entry skills
- DEPENDABLE AND RELIABLE
- Ability to exhibit patience, diplomacy, respect and sense of humor; knowledge of the community and its members
- Great interpersonal skills and tea,work awareness.
- The successful candidate can expect to receive support and mentorship for professional development with the role.
the successful candidate can expect to receive support and mentorship for professional development within the role.
this position is full time position with Wei Wai Kum First Nation. the hours of operations are Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:00pm.
Persons of First Nations ancestry will be given preference.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email or fax the following documents: a cover letter, current resume and three work-related references to:
Robert Rodvik, Band Manager
Wei Wai Kum First Nation
1650 Old Spit Road
Campbell River. BC
Closing Date: Friday September 11, 2020