Front Desk Reception Adult Position
Duration of Employment: Part time/possible year-round position
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours per week: 15 to 25 Hours per week to start training.
Rate of Pay: $15.75/per hour
We are looking for a Resort Front Desk Agent to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about Cottages and RV sites, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the accommodation industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guest.
Resort Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about Cottages, RV Sites, rates and amenities. If you have a passion or knack for customer service and work experience in the hospitality industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Learning Office duties (Operate computer guest registration point of sale system, debit machine and filing).
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online phone reservations and walk-ins.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their arrival and departure and enter into our reservation system).
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign RV Sites or Cottages.
- Provide information about our Resort, available RV sites or cottages, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients ‘complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Establish a good working relationship with our housekeeping staff to ensure all Cottages and RV sites are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Good customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized
- Learn new COVID-19 operation protocols and procedures and pass new procedures along to guests.
- Regular sanitizing of office area as required by new protocol between each guest and staff.
- Customer service (Meet and greet guests, take reservations/deposit payments, answering phone, book reservations that are made on-line and following up with on-line email confirmations with guests and book tours for guests.)
- Computer skills and knowledge with Windows 10.
- Ability to multi task in a busy environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- Must be flexible and willing to work some early evening shifts and weekends.
We are looking for someone who is reliable and able to work on short notice if required. Hours may increase as we get more into the busy season.
Experience is an asset but we are willing to train the right person.
Drop of resume and cover letter at the Thunderbird RV Park & Resort Office during our current business hours 9:00am to 6:00pm,
Our Office is located at 2660 Spit Rd. Campbell River.