Front Desk Reception
Duration of Employment: Part time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours per week: 15 to 24 Hours per week to start training.
Rate of Pay: $14.90/per hour
This is an adult job position and could lead into a year-round position.
- Learning office duties (operate computer guest registration point of sales system, debit machine, filing)
- Learn new COVID-19 operation protocols and procedures and pass new procedures along to guests.
- Regular sanitization of office area as required by new protocol.
- Customer service (Meet and greet guests, take reservations/deposits payments, answering phone, book reservations that are made on-line and following up with on-line email confirmations with guests, book tours for guests)
- Check-in our walk-in guests
- Operate concession
- Give tourists information, book tours and fishing charters for guests.
- Some light janitorial work (Keep office area and washrooms clean, watering plants)
- Public relations are very important in this position (able to communicate with customers).
- Computer skills and computer knowledge with Windows 10
- Good communication & organizational skills, filing
- Ability to multi task in a busy environment and work independently
- Must be flexible and willing to work some early evenings and weekends
We are looking for someone who is reliable and able to work on short notice if required. This position may also work into a permanent part/full time position. Hours will increase also as we get busier into the summer season. Experience is an asset but we are willing to train the right person.
Drop off resume and cover letter at the Thunderbird RV Park & Resort Office during our current business hours 9:00am to 6:00pm
Our office is located at 2660 Spit Rd Campbell River.
Accepting resumes until the position is filled. Priority will be given to Campbell River Band members.